About cookies and similar technologies
- To improve the way our websites. Cookies allow us to assess and improve the way our websites work so that we can personalise your experience and allow you to use many of their useful features. For example, cookies help us to keep track of what you are booking as you move through each stage of the booking process; they help us to remember your preferences such as recent searches or shortlisted holidays, and the contents of your online shopping basket.
- To improve the performance of our websites Cookies can help us to understand how our websites are being used, for example, by telling us if you get an error messages as you browse, to test different designs of our website. Website analytics, including Google Analytics, provides information about the number of visitors to our website, which parts of our website and mobile apps are most popular and if there are any trends such as one specific page being viewed mostly by people in a particular country. These cookies help us to improve your experience.
- When it comes to cookies you can use your browser settings to accept or reject new cookies and to delete existing cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new cookies are placed on your computer or other device.
- If you choose to disable some or all cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our website. For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any of our products and services.
- Where we display personalised adverts on other organisations’ websites, the AdChoices icon will usually be displayed. Clicking on this icon will provide you with specific guidance on how to control your online advertising preferences.
Changes to our Notice
This Notice replaces all previous versions. We may change the Notice at any time so please check it regularly on our website for any updates. If the changes are significant, we will provide a prominent notice on our website including, if we believe it is appropriate, electronic notification of Cookie Notice changes.
Website analytics, including Google Analytics, help us understand how visitors engage with our website. We can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with our website and mobile apps so that they can improve it.
Website analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our website and mobile apps. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
For example, Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit Google.
Online advertising: Marketing messages that you may see on the internet.
LAST UPDATED: Feburary 2020 © TRIKITA LLP